I have been enjoying Vendor booths and getting to share the oils. Come see me at one of my upcoming events.
Plano First Church Nov 9
Stork Visision Nov 12
FUMC Holiday Bazzar Nov 15
Glen Rose Expo Nov 28
Prosper Christmas Parade Dec 5
Please let me know of an amazing event I should attend or want to host a class.
I love my premuim starter kit! I use it everyday and in so many ways. I love the quality of the oils! Each oil can be used so many ways and they each support many body systems. I have found myself making so many wonderful chemical free homemade products and replaced so many items used to buy. I also don't have to run to the corner CVS for those expensive trips. I check my reference book or YL search. This has been beneficial for the whole family. Top ways we use the oils at our house.
*diffuse *rollons *epson salt baths *foot rub * drops on the spine *ningxia red shot *laundry soap *dryer balls * car diffuser *perfume *face oils *hand soap *Sugar scrubs *cooking * lotion * massage oil *diaper change *cleaning *odor *outdoor spray *sticky remover *all purpose cleaner *nightime routine *immunity boosters *wellness capsules *vitamins *balance meditations *energy shifters *energy boost * spiritual prayer and connection *make our home smell like a spa *purify *boy smell (yes I have 2 boys) *help an ache * travel support * brain focus *homemade gifts ******
And the list could go on and on. I'm never surprised when someone says you will never believe what I used my oils for and how much they are enjoying them.although I love hearing the testimonies I think that's one reason I share. I love helping others. Essential oils is life changing for many reasons. One is if you truly I corprate the oils into your daily routine 3 times or more daily you will start to witness how great they are and see the shifts from the greatness of the energy. All oils carry energy and by using them you will start to radiate the sparkle of the oils. Now you cannot change everything over night. I suggest doing one thing at a time or adding into what routines you already for example. If you apply lotion at night add an oil. You are going to love it! Please comment and share some of your favorite ways to the oils!
I have recently started researching different oils and finding interesting information and some missing pieces. Due to the missing part I decided to share my own story of using the oils and some very important parts that gone missing on the internet.
I started playing in the oils and ordering them online. I am one for saving money. I didn't know what I was doing I just ordered online and used them trial and error. One of my friends gave me Inner Child which got me through my pregnancy it was my favorite. Another friend always knew I love oils and invited me to an oil class, she said I should go since I used oils and I was there.
This was the first time I learned more about the oils and made a connection of how important oils and oil quality was. It was a class on Young Living, the oils finally had a voice and I could tell a complete difference upon using them. I jumped into researching the oils and finding out how they could benefit my family. I was so impressed, I loved hearing the testimonies of everyone that I shared them with. At that time you could find endless information on the internet of how to use them. Since then the FDA has asked Young Living distributors to not share any information that has to do with healing. You can imagine many people took down their posts to be compliant and will not share with you their testimonies to follow the rules. They love their Young Living oils and are not willing to lose them, however other companies write all about the oils and as an outsider, I know many people wonder why. I believe there are definite reasons Young Living is targeted for compliance. I suggest you try them to find out why.
I have tried many oils as I have said before starting my journey. I believe any oil is better than no oil. I believe that oils having healing benefits and are a gift from God. They are not all the same by any means. We all know the differences when you buy brand name. The funny thing is I hear people say things like, "Young Living those are the expensive oils." The Young Living oils potency and quality is so great that I find one drop goes along way. The other oils seems to be so diluted or overdistiled that it takes so much more. I don't think you can compare the value in oz but in the power of a drop.
After learning and trying I have come to find out my use with the products are very different you see.
100% Pure does not mean the same thing. Several companies can put that on the bottle and the regulation does not stand here are some of the differences.
-Farms and regulations are the farms owned and operated by the company are inspected to maintain an organic environment.
-Distilling there are many ways to distill and some companies do several distillations or harsher ones. Everytime they distill it smells sweeter. Young Living is the only company who guarantees first distillation. Everytime they distill they are making the oil weaker.
-Adulterated oils many companies will add or infuse other oils into their products to make them go further. Everything in Young Living products are fully listed.
Fragrance used oils, oils have become so popular you see oils used as a selling point for example the plug ins that claim they are are using essential oils. When they are labeled fragrance it can mean that can contain many items that are toxic and may induce health issues.
Testing is important. I don't trust a website that says to save me money they do not test? The only thing I can see is the bottle. One has no way of knowing what quality of product they are getting. Seed to Seal, it's a slogan but what it breaks down to is the mission behind that. They guarantee that they monitor their farms, distill properly and test in and out of the company. They even use the extra to put back on the crops. I love that you can actually go to the farms and be part of the the process. Witness the goodness of how you are getting oils. Young Living also greatly cares about the plants and farms and works hard to maintain the best quality that's why at times you have to wait on a oil until they can plant another farm. They do not substitute quality.
Sweetness some companies add to their oils to make them smell more like candy this alters the benefits that one receives from the oils and is not recommended.
Expiration dates you won't find them on Young Living bottles the oils if not adulterated will not expire.
When looking at the bottles and information on other oils, I find comments like do not use on your skin. That is worrisome to me.
Many of the reviews out there are to support sales and they will tell you this. I encourage you to do your own research.
Essential oils are very powerful you want to test and dilute. The oils should not cause an allergic reaction but they are very supportive of wellness and some may experience a detox with the oils.
It's very important to feel comfortable and know what you are putting in your body. There is lot's of research and books that can support you and your family with using the oils.
Internal use I personally use my oils internally and would not do that with other oils, as I only trust the purity of Young Living. This is something that you must feel comfortable with and research. NOT all oils are for internal use. They are very powerful and are best done with a carrier oil or in ningxia red.
This article is not to cure, diagnose or treat anything as always please talk with you doctor.
After trying many oils and learning the difference I choose Young Living. The products are amazing, I love the quality and know they back their products with I'm getting the best! I have also learned how to get on Essential Rewards and save I have received over $500 dollars in free products in half a year. After you get the premium starter kit which is the best possible value $312. for just $160 and currently on sale for $150 till August 14th you get 24% off future orders and additionally credits for free products when ordering on ER. Now before I thought I was saving money by ordering on Amazon. I love amazon but with oils you will never get the best value or oils. It's worth the time to get started with a company that has amazing quality and experience the best results! I love my Young Living oils.
I know I started out investing a lot of money buying various oils and products and my goal is that after reading this you won't have to do all the trial and error I did. I bought several diffusers off of amazon that broke and I was not able to recoop. I love my Young Living diffusers! They are are of the best quality and when one broke they sent me a new one with their guarantee policy.
I would be happy to share you the oils so that you can experience the difference yourself.
Love the new kits! You can now even upgrade your diffuser. The best buy for your money is the oils collection. If you are in love with the thieves or want to increase your health with big NingXia Red you can always add them to your order as an essential rewards order! This premium starter kit is such an awesome deal! I couldn't put a price value on in it as it is now a staple of good oils that we use to support my families health. I'm so excited for those getting started on their oil journey.
Essential oils are potent gifts from nature that can often be more powerful than expected. In order to prevent misuse of these precious oils and ensure their maximum benefit, Young Living Founder and CEO D. Gary Young, working with Director of Global Education and Health Sciences Dr. Lindsey Elmore and other product experts on her team, has created this helpful safety guide. Refer to it to learn the basics of essential oil use, how to handle skin sensitivity, and other valuable information
1. I’m new to essential oils. How are they used? – Each bottle of Young Living essential oil is labeled with directions for how that oil can be used, and these directions vary based on location. Please consult with the product label for appropriate use directions.
2. I see the term “carrier oil” used in several places. What is a carrier oil, what does it do, and why should I use it? – A carrier oil is a vegetable oil such as coconut oil or grapeseed oil that can be used to dilute EO. YL V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex is an excellent carrier oil for all applications. Carrier oils ensure that EOs applied topically are comfortable. Dilution with a carrier oil does not dilute the effect of the EO, and prevents waste due to excessive application. Vegetable shortening, butter, margarine or petroleum derivatives (petrolatum jelly) should never be used as carrier oils. Some consumers choose to avoid olive oil as a carrier oil because of its strong aroma and thick viscosity.
3. What is a hot oil? – “Hot oils” are oils that, when applied to the skin, can cause a hot or burning sensation. YL recommends using a patch test procedure prior to first use. To perform a patch test, apply 1-2 drops of EO to a patch of skin such as the forearm. Observe that area of skin over the course of 1-2 hours for any noticeable reaction; usually reactions occur within 5-10 minutes. If you experience a hot or burning sensation or if you develop a rash, add V-6 carrier oil to the affected area as often as needed. Examples of “hot” oils include cinnamon, clove, lemongrass, peppermint, oregano, thyme, Exodus II, and Thieves.
4. What if I experience skin discomfort or irritation? – If discomfort or irritation occurs, stop using the EO, and apply V-6 or other carrier oil to the affected area. Never use water in an attempt to flush the oil off the skin, as this may increase discomfort. If a rash occurs this may be a sign of detoxification; drink adequate water to encourage the release and removal of body toxins. Toxins present in petrochemical based soaps and skin care products, detergents and perfumes may trigger some of the detoxification reactions. Consider discontinuation of these agents if a reaction occurs. Before using the EO again, perform a patch test (see above) and dilute with carrier oil as needed. Water drives oil into the skin and the eyes. If EO gets in your eye, flush with V-6 carrier oil to alleviate any discomfort. Discomfort should be alleviated within minutes. If eye discomfort does not subside within 5 minutes, please seek medical attention. Be aware that some documents suggest diluting the oil with water. YL suggests that you dilute with carrier oil to ensure that discomfort is alleviated as quickly as possible.
5. Can essential oils be applied to sensitive areas? – YL recommends that you avoid contact with EOs and sensitive areas such as eyes, ears, genitals and mucous membranes. If you choose to use the oil in any sensitive area, dilute 1 drop of the essential oil to 5-10 drops of V-6 carrier oil.
6. How often can essential oils be applied? How much do I use? – Proper usage is indicated on each EO label. Please follow label instructions. The idea of “if a little is good, a lot is better” is not always correct. Essential oils are very potent and powerful– start low and go slow. In most cases 1-2 drops are adequate and using more may waste product. Depending on the EO you can gradually build up to 3-4 uses per day if desired. Excessive use of essential oils may increase the risk for adverse reactions.
7. Can essential oils be used during pregnancy or while nursing? – As with any medical condition it is strongly recommended that, prior to use of essential oils, you seek the advice and recommendation of a competent, trained health care advisor who is experienced in EO usage. It is generally recommended to avoid overuse and excessive use of Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea), Sage (Salvia officinalis), Tansy (Tanacetum vulgare), Hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis), Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare), and Wintergreen (Gaultheria procumbens) as well as the blends and supplements that contain these oils.
8. Can essential oils be used on children? – Many EOs are appropriate for use with children, and they should be diluted prior to use. Some YL products are pre-diluted with carrier oil as indicated on product label and are intended for direct application on children. Children generally respond well to EO, and use of a carrier oil is recommended. One-2 drops of EO such as SleepyIze, RutaVala, Gentle Baby and Peace & Calming may be diluted in carrier oil and applied to the bottom of the feet.
9. How does exposure to sun affect essential oil use? – Some EOs, especially citrus oils, contain natural molecules that react with sunlight (UV light) and cause a sensitivity reaction. All YL EOs and oil blends that contain these compounds are labeled with a warning to avoid sun/UV light for 12 to 48 hours after applying. Caution should always be used when starting to use a new oil: use patch testing (see above), dilute and apply the oil to skin that is protected from sun/UV exposure to reduce the risk of sensitivity. YL beauty and cosmetic products are formulated to remove sun-sensitizing agents to reduce the risk of sun sensitivity.
10. What about the use of essential oils if I have a medical condition? Can essential oils interact with prescription medications?– If you have a disease or medical condition, or if you are using a prescription medication, it is recommended that you consult with a health advisor who has experience with EOs prior to using an EO. Seek the advice of the prescribing physician and a pharmacist about potential interactions between the medication(s) and the essential oil(s).
This information is from https://www.youngliving.com/en_US/discover/essential-oil-safety
Natural, essential oil-infused benefits can be yours anytime, anywhere. With our scientifically blended formulas in convenient roll-on packaging, you can bring the pure essence of Young Living with you wherever you go. You can also make you own mix with carrier oils. This is the best way to make most of your oils. In this video I will explain how you can use various carrier oils to make roll ons or massage oils. I will also feature premade quality products from Young Living.
What is Oola®? Oola is a state of awesomeness. It’s living a life that is balanced and growing in the seven key areas of health and well-being. It’s unlocking the potential for greatness that lies within each of us. It’s finding true purpose and meaning for your life. The OolaGuys, Dr. Dave Braun (OolaSeeker) and Dr. Troy Amdahl (OolaGuru), have identified seven key areas that people need to balance and grow to live a rich and fulfilled life. These are the 7 F’s of Oola: Fitness, Finance, Family, Field (career), Faith, Friends, and Fun.
Young Living has partnered with Oola to combine, for the first time ever, the power of Young Living essential oils with the simple and life-changing principles of Oola. Engage all five senses as you transform and improve your life with the new, proprietary INFUSED line. Gary Young has specifically formulated each blend in this kit with essential oils that will help you connect on a spiritual and physical level as you pursue balance, take action toward your dreams, and pursue your OolaLife. By leveraging the unique partnership, products, and services provided by Young Living and Oola’s INFUSED lifestyle, you can find the balance and fulfillment you are looking for in every area of your life.
The INFUSED 7 Essential Oil Collection includes 5-ml bottles of Faith™, Fitness™, Finance™, Friends™, Family™, Field™, and Fun™ Inspired by Oola® essential oil blends.